We service and repair Zeversolar inverters!
If you’re experiencing problems with your Zeversolar inverter, or it’s time to get it serviced, you only need to make one call. National Solar Service is your one stop shop for Zeversolar inverter repairs and service. We guarantee honest advice and quality workmanship so that you can get back to enjoying solar power sooner.
Zeversolar (also commonly known as Eversolar) is a Chinese company which manufactures a range of solar power inverters and distributes them throughout Australia from their Melbourne office. Some of their models include:
- Eversol TL 1500-AS
- Eversol TL 2000-AS
- Zeversol Tl3000-AS
- Zeverlution range from 1.5-5 kW
Has your Zeversolar inverter stopped working?
If you are having problems with your inverter, check the following points:
- Are all of the inverter’s isolators turned on?
There are three isolators you need to check; two (1 x AC and 1 x DC) under the inverter, plus the solar supply main switch in your meter box. If you find that all three are switched on, yet your unit still isn’t operating, you will probably need a warranty replacement.
- Fault codes you should check for:
- Rly-Check Fault: means one of your inverter components may be faulty and need to be replaced under warranty.
- ISO Fault or Ground Fault: your panels may be causing the problem. They should checked before proceeding any further.
How to make a claim under your warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, you need to provide a copy of the following details:
- Proof of purchase, demonstrating that you inverter was installed within the last five years.
- All relevant details about your installation.
- Your inverter’s serial number. This number begins with 888xxxx and is located on the right hand side of the unit, near a barcode.
Once we have all the necessary details, we will submit your warranty claim for you. Zeversolar will then supply us with a replacement inverter (or give us approval to release one that we already have in stock). We will then get in touch with you to book an installation date.
Worth considering: If you are interested in upgrading to a new generation Zeverlution inverter, Zeversolar offer a subsidy for customers who decide to ‘trade-up’ as part of their warranty claim. These newer models also come with a brand new warranty. If you’d like to make the most of this opportunity, we are happy to explain the program to you in more depth, once we receive approval to proceed with the warranty claim.
Are there any out-of-pocket expenses in replacing my inverter?
If you decide to remain with the same model as your original inverter (and if you aren’t an existing National Solar Service customer), we strongly recommend an ‘inverter health check’, which we can offer at a subsidised rate.
This in-depth check-up allows us to confirm that your system meets the latest installation standards which may have changed since your system was initially setup. It also reduces the risk of your new inverter being compromised by external factors, and rules out concerns about recalled balance of system items such as DC isolators and some DC cable.
If during your inverter health check, we detect issues with your installation (and that your inverter is not at fault) then full attendance fees will apply
What if it’s been more than five years since my inverter was installed?
Regardless of whether your inverter is still covered by warranty, we can help!
- We can conduct an inverter health check and identify any existing faults.
- If minor repairs are necessary, we’ll carry them out, then and there.
- If more complex repairs are required, we’ll provide a quote on the spot.
- If your inverter is irreparable, we can bring a replacement with us and install it that same day, reducing the need for additional attendance fees. Replacement inverters start at $750 for a 1.5 kW system.
Let us help
For more information about Zeversolar inverters or to book yours in for a health check, contact us on 1300 360 700.
Alternatively, you can request a service online, by filling out the enquiry form below.